Sunday, June 11, 2017

49 Hour Project

49hour_2016("That WIll Leave A Mark") from Andrew Salo on Vimeo.

A stop motion film made based on the prompt "that will leave a mark" created within a 49 hour time frame. music from The Builder Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

A short film I made for the 49 hour competition by MG Collective April 8th 2016. To my knowledge the contest was never judged, but I have seen some of the other videos from it posted recently so I figured I would put mine up.

My main goal for this project was to see how much I could get done in a short amount of time. I did all the set up and animation within about a 24 hour window, and came up with the story and comped it together and did audio with the rest of the time. I am fairly satisfied with how it turned out. I would definitely like to revisit it someday when I have the time to make the sets and characters more detailed, and iron out the finer details of the story itself.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment